Friday 16 October 2015

Stubborn Promo Items

With such a huge selection of promotional products out there for us to choose from, it's understandable that over the years many items have come and gone... Yet others seem to be timeless.

But why do some items remain stubbornly popular even over the long-term? When I recommend (or receive) promo items, I get excited by those items that are actually useful. In my mind, it's simple. The more useful an item is, the less likely it'll end up in the trash can soon after it's handed out. And isn't that the point of giving promotional products to your associates, customers, business partners, employees, or prospects? You want those items out there being used, being appreciated...Being seen!

Below is a list of the most popular promotional products in Canada as well as other fun facts. It's no coincidence that they are also highly useful, with writing instruments at the very top;

Most Popular Promo Products by Category in Canada, Promo Promo

Click here for a list of reasons for keeping promotional products. Where does usefulness appear on the list? You guessed it... The top.

Question for my readers...

What promotional item would you love to get?

8 comments:

  1. Sweatshirts, jackets, hats
    Flashlights, food items

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dido on all of the above but food items.

      Delete
  2. A nice infuser bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pens and mugs are my favorite as we use them on a daily basis which constantly remind us of the service provider

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is writing related items like notepads, pens, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good quality jackets. I have 3 from my previous employer and they are great. I wear them all the time even though I don't work there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mug would be useful or an iPad/iPod touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a carpenter the three things I use most (aside from my hammer) are pencils, utility (olfa) knife and measuring tape.

    Any tool company that would provide those has a special place in my tool belt

    ReplyDelete